- About Us
- Library Catalog
- Research & Info
- Kids & Teens
- Events & News
- Support Us
Printer On - A Mobile Printing Service
To begin, select your branch:
How to use PrinterOn from a PC:
- Select the branch you wish to have your print jobs sent to.
- Under “User Info,” enter your email address
- Under “Select Document” Select the file you wish to print.
- Click the next button (Right-pointing triangle)
- Wait for the system to count the number of pages in your print job. You will be charged per page at the rate indicated on the approval page. Press the green print button to approve the print job
- After the page indicates that your request has been successfully processed, you will be able to retrieve your print job from the branch you chose in step 1.
- The email address you entered will be used to identify your print job(s). Print Jobs are charged at a rate of $0.20/page.
- All print jobs not picked up within 24 hours from the time of submission are automatically deleted.